Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Turquoise and Gray:)

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!!! Oh am I ready for spring!!!! So ready for all the germs and viruses to disappear!  So I figured I would brighten up my nails!!! I did a smoosh mani using China Glaze Out Like a Light (a dark gray creme) and Too Yacht Too Handle (a neon turquoise creme)! There are several different ways to do a mani like this.  I find the easiest way for me, is to use a squishy stamper, it gives me more control! But you can use saran wrap or plastic baggies, what ever you have lying around.

Simple, easy and stunning!!!! Super happy with this beauty:) Now I really wanted to stamp a silver design over this, but I couldn't decide on a design so I just left it alone... But I may stamp next time!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)