Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Classy Simplicity

Since I have been wearing the lovely Vivid Lacquer for the last few days I figured I would show you a fabulous mani I did several weeks ago.  I started with a base of Chirality Katydid, a light green holographic polish. This is a loose linear holo, with a fabulous shimmer:)
 I did a black accent nail using Sinful Colors Black on Black.  I then added a black stamp using the BM 214 plate.  I only did half of the square scroll work design on the tip, and TADA!!!!    
I ♥ the classy simplicity of this mani:) It stands out because of the colors, but remains classy because of the design.  Now if you don't have any Chirality polishes you NEED them!!!! and for $7 they are a steal!!!!  And go show Amanda some ♥ on Facebook!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)