Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pink and Gold

Happy Weekend Dolls:) I don't know about you but my weekends are never long enough, and it's already half way gone!!!!  But I do have a fabulous polish combo to show you:)  Both polishes come from OPI's latest collection Euro Centrale, and the whole collection is Gorgeous!!!! I saw this combo a few weeks ago when the collection first came out, and just knew I had to recreate it!!!  I used Suzi's Hungary Again!  a creamy bright pink:) and OY-Another Polish Joke! a fabulous gold micro glitter:)
I used two coats of Suzi's Hungary Again! The formula was perfection!!! Such a gorgeous pink!!! I followed with one coat of OY-Another Polish Joke! and 1 coat of SV:)
I wore this mani for 3 whole days:) and got a TON of compliments on it:) it was bright and spring like and looked fabulous in the Sunshine:)  What do you think of this color combo? and what are your favorites from this collection? Enjoy the rest of your weekend cause 1 more day and its back to the GRIND!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Great combination. I haven't tried this yet but now I will have to, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these two look so nice together <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, that is an awesome combo! No wonder you got a ton of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow...this is a very beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to get these, just to recreate this. So much glowy gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)